**Please call or visit the Workforce Connection Center prior to the event, to sign-up.**
contractor to WE Energies. This event will consist of a general informational session beginning promptly at 10:00am, followed by the opportunity for qualified candidates to meet with a Southern Cross representative 1-on-1.
- Field Inspector
- Field Maintenance
- Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 4:00pm (or flexibility to work four 10hr days)
- $11.00 per hour to start; Piece-work rate upon completion of training ($11-$20/hr)
- Benefits include: Health & Dental Insurance, Paid Holidays & Vacation, Flexible Schedule
- Field Inspector: Perform safety inspections on gas and/or electric utility meters. Work is conducted outdoors in all elements (sun, rain, snow, etc.). Training provided.
- Field Maintenance: Perform maintenance on gas and/or electric utility meters. Work is conducted outdoors in all elements (sun, rain, snow, etc.). Training provided.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to spend duration of shift on feet/walking
- Reliable vehicle, valid Driver’s License and auto insurance
- Must be able to work and/or drive in all weather conditions
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug tests
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.