Walk-In Interviews...1st come, 1st served!
- Children's Health Assistant (Certified Nursing Assistant)
- Substitute Teacher
- Substitute School Secretary
- CHA/CNA: Current/Valid Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license and a minimum of one year CNA experience working with individuals with disabilities
- Substitute Teacher: Bachelor's Degree required
- Substitute School Secretary: 1 year previous Administrative experience
- Ability and willingness to travel across the Milwaukee area to different school locations
- Spanish bilingual skills are a definite plus, but not required
Please apply online prior to the event (www.goodwilltalentbridge.com) and bring a copy of your current resume.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.