Qualified candidates must meet these minimum requirements (candidates needing an accommodation with respect to any of these requirements may speak with a Regional Human Resources Manager by contacting our local branch office).
Benefits for fulltime positions:
- Dress code for event- Business
- Computer skills to use the latest technology tool sat client sites
- Strong customer service & communications skills
- Maintain current active status of required license at all times and must carry at all times when on duty
- Pass employment background check & drug/alcohol test
- Be 18 years old (21 for driving positions)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Transportation Needed
- Full-time/ Part-time positions
Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Recognition &Reward Programs, Training & Career Development Programs, Employee Assistance Programs, Company Discounts & Perks Programs*
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.